Friday, June 7, 2013

Baby, birthday and block party...

It's been a crazy week, well busy at least but also fun. On Sunday we visited some friends of our who just had a baby 2 weeks earlier. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of sweet little Kaya, but I did get some pictures of the Giraffe and the blanket I made for her.

On Tuesday it was my birthday, and when I walked into the office on Tuesday morning this was the sight I was met by.



Don't I have the best colleagues? On Tuesday night we went out for dinner, and had a really lovely evening. Wednesday was a national holiday so I was just at work for a few hours in the morning to help opening the store. 


This weekend we have a block party, or more of a town party. There is soccer games, music, bouncy castles for the kids etc. We went there this afternoon/evening and Jonas loved the bouncy castle.  


 Tomorrow evening there is a big party we are attending. I'm working from 7 am till 4 pm both Saturday and Sunday, so I'm not going to party too hard. Though I will miss out on more of the games, but I bet Jonas and Frank will be at the bouncy castle most of the day tomorrow:)

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Your comments makes me smile:)